Create an Account
Creating an Account allows you greater access to additional home search features. Click Login below to begin.
Click Here to Log In
| ||Buying ||Selling ||Home Search ||Loan Guide || |
Purchase and Sale Agreement
Once you've found the home you want to buy, together we'll complete a purchase and sale agreement. This is the contract in which you and the seller outline the details of your property transfer. The purchase and sale agreement usually consists of the following pages:
- Earnest money receipt.
- Financing addendum.
- Inspection addendum.
- Conditions/disclosure addendum.
- Contingency addendum-when appropriate.
- Addendum outlining special conditions.
- Lead-based paint notification-when appropriate.
In selected areas, the following forms will also be a part of your agreement:
- Agency disclosure.
- Property disclosure form completed by the property seller.