Create an Account
Creating an Account allows you greater access to additional home search features. Click Login below to begin.
Click Here to Log In
| ||Buying ||Selling ||Home Search ||Loan Guide || |
Showing Your Home
Once your home is ready to show, your Windermere agent will begin marketing it to potential buyers and other sales associates. It possible, leave the home when buyers are present so they feel comfortable asking their agent candid questions. Other helpful tips include:
- Remove pets. Take them with you or keep them penned in the yard or garage.
- Open shades and curtains to let in light.
- Turn on enough lights so the home is well lit.
- Remove clutter from tables and bookshelves. Neatness makes rooms seem larger.
- Put away items in the yard like garden tools, bicycles and toys.
- Light a fire in the fireplace to create a cozy atmosphere.
- Grind up part of a lemon in the disposal to add a fresh smell to the kitchen.
- Keep radios and TVs off, or on a low volume.
- Keep money and other valuables, as well as prescription drugs, out of sight.